Author Topic: Silver-Falcon  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Matthews

• Helper
  • Live like a wolf. Wild, Free and Hungry
    • View Profile
Silver-Falcon
« on: November 06, 2019, 20:39:06 PM »

Name: Asher Crawford.

Place of Birth: Unknown.
His mind has lost knowledge of the follies of the past.

Titles: The Silver-Falcon, The Martyr, The Reborn.
And many more, he was known as a scourge to
his enemies and a warm companion to his brethern.

Distinguishing features: His stark height and
figure 7ft, the red gylp that
runs down across his neck.

Build: Mesomorph.

“I shall fight and I shall die for you my mother...”

Sometimes I envy them for their total ignorance of the reality of this mockery...
The world turning ascender before their very eyes and they do Nothing!
How can such intelligent beings be so unaware of reality?.
They left us to fight alone, to die alone without Reward!
And so, only a few warriors remain, Defenders of Humanity against the horrors of the dark.
Their number dwindle with every new moon.

You just want cruelty to beget cruelty. You're not superior to people who were cruel to you, the ones you call Monsters. You're just a whole bunch of new cruel people. A whole bunch of new cruel people, being cruel to some other people, who'll end up being cruel to you. The only way anyone can live in peace is if they're prepared to forgive. Why don't you break the cycle?

My brothers... my sisters.... my friends... my people.... the ones whom I will never turn my back on them. I shall defend you until the last breath I ever take

A thousand years before and a thousand years from now a dim-witted beast barbarian will climb to the top of a pile of bones, drenched in the blood of his kin, sit down and proclaim: I won... You should know who are the favored creatures of Gaia and you have to respect it, if you dobn't,, I shall teach you how!

Cadavers and bloodsuckers, can't trust them at all. Our sworn enemies that I will keep ashing if they stand on my way. They feed on the innocent mortals and use Wyrm magic, no wonder they always make me sick whenever I catch any of their tainted scent..

After you’ve gobbled down in despair,  you’d be left alone to regret it while covered in blood and guts. That’s the hunger of a ghoul. That’s your destiny..forever bound between life and undeath by chains of blood..puppets...Cadavers' puppets... poor humans that are under a terrible addiction that blinds them from their real objective of life...the real truth that they won't even bother to look for.

It’s not the world that’s messed up; it’s those of us in it. Yes, some of you walk a path that leaves sorrow in their wake, we can choose a different path altogether. We have a lot to learn, both your kind and mine. We need to stop fighting and start talking.
I do not dislike them anymore... they had no choice in what they've become, they need help.. they need a hand.. give me your hand poor abominations... no one is rejecting you anymore.

Just as a human uses depth perception as part of everyday life, so do denizens in some other Realms use magick...I've been taught that they possess the spark of creation itself and yet they're always doomed to repeat their old mistakes no matter how many times history repeats itself..their knowledge would be their undoing.
Yet they never cease to amaze me.

Tricksters that I will never trust. They do not say any word nor do any action unless they're benefitted from it. Better keep a wide eye from those kinds, they're no different than Banes and all the worst kind of creatures from the Underworld.

Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain yet those beings remain a riddle that eludes me, perhaps in time I'd uncover it but for now I'm keeping a neutral affairs, our swords won't cross unless they share theirs first.

The Silvercrown Hounds Pack
My people, I've left you and was gone away for an important quest to come back and find out that loss is at our doors.... FEAR NOT! Asher "Silver-Falcon" Crawford is back to aid his people once again. We shall NOT fall! We shall survive like we always have survived... together! Rise up my brothers and sisters, no need to hide in fear anymore... The Garou will rise up again, you all will see!

Henry Inkheart
At first I thought you were the enemy... knowing that you are the one behind the one they called "unvanquishable" Ragon, made me always despise you and eager to end you... After killing your Dark Prince...you took me in... you've opened my eyes.. you've shown me the truth I've always been lying to myself with as I was stuck behind ancient dogmas that never change... My lord... you've shown me the truth and I do not know how I can repay you. Asher was PK'd from this

Ragon Westergard  Slain.
Arrogant and my worst Cadaver enemy... All cadavers, magis and even Garou feared you because of the terror you showed them.... you made the worst mistake ever to come against me and my people in my camp... You had it coming... Now, what are you..? Pile of ashes in the wind by now...

David Callaway
A powerful mage and a very respectful Kinfolk. An old loyal friend that I put my full trust on, we will see each others soon, brother.

Isaac Wylcoff
Heard he gained a new title among his people as "Prince".. I left this county with a treaty I struck for the safety of both our kinds and came back to find death and war.. You shall respond to this Wylcoff... one day.... one day, Isaac.

William Brandt
Never liked you because of your beliefs and I think you are one of the crazy ones that believe in some pile of crap.... realized that everyone's beliefs can be as important as my belief in Gaia and all the pile of bullshit I used to stick myself into. Hopefully, you will awaken from your dream soon.

Robin Nico
It was fate that made us meet and settled it for us.... I liked your company and could never wait for that second time we were supposed to go out together.... but unfortunately, the same fate that gathered us has banished me infinite dimensions away from you... I do miss your company, friend...

Latasha Love
Your infinite talking.. everything about you, Latasha... I'm going to miss it... even though you were a pain in the ass, but you are a very strong woman, I respect that.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:19:10 AM by Matthews »

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
Re: Silver-Falcon
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 20:41:46 PM »
*looks down at Asher as he ashes Catherine*

Offline Matthews

• Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 20:59:20 PM »
*looks down at Asher as he ashes Catherine*

why cant u leave me in peace :C

Online Iron

• IronTony#0211
  • Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 21:51:06 PM »
Fallen: Filthy trickster beings that only care for their own goals, never trust a fallen.

D:

Nice CP though, I wonder what your character has in store for us later on.

Offline Maid

• The Camarilla
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2019, 22:10:42 PM »
 :'(

Offline Matthews

• Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 22:29:57 PM »
Fallen: Filthy trickster beings that only care for their own goals, never trust a fallen.
D:

Nice CP though, I wonder what your character has in store for us later on.

All fallens Asher encountered stabbed him in the back or cursed him with some fucked up curse xD

Guess he didnt get to meet a nicer demon, also thx.

:'(

Why u cri

Offline Nastas

• Game Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2019, 23:09:47 PM »
Van Hellstink.
"Hell is empty and all the Devils are here."
- William Shakespere

Offline Matthews

• Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 13:40:05 PM »
Relations updated.

Offline Maid

• The Camarilla
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 13:52:39 PM »
Tenpeny did what ???

Offline Vinklo

• Ad victoriam ex machina non sibi sed patriae
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 14:11:13 PM »
Different races cannot share this land, a plague and I have a cure :)

Offline Matthews

• Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 16:40:53 PM »
Van Hellstink.

No u

Tenpeny did what ???

tenpenny is forever gone my frrriend, he's consumed totally.

Different races cannot share this land, a plague and I have a cure :)

you're the plague and the cure at the same time; well thats why its hard to decide whether to kill you or not :>

Offline C. White

• Trial Administrator
  • Hunter Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 18:09:49 PM »
dumb adren stole my werewolf's name

nice cp tho

Offline Matthews

• Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 02:14:15 AM »

nice cp tho

Asher =/= Ashbourne

plus ur a fkin lupus who never figured out a way to shift to human why tf u have a name u animal

Offline C. White

• Trial Administrator
  • Hunter Race Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2019, 13:53:36 PM »

nice cp tho

Asher =/= Ashbourne

plus ur a fkin lupus who never figured out a way to shift to human why tf u have a name u animal
nicknames are ash
akela knows how to shift to human
i have a human name cause i cant have no name
get on my level

Offline Matthews

• Helper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2019, 00:27:11 AM »

nice cp tho

Asher =/= Ashbourne

nicknames are ash
akela knows how to shift to human
i have a human name cause i cant have no name
get on my level

nobody calls me "ash" as in nickname wtf thats gay