Author Topic: Elmar Licht  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Iron

• IronTony#0211
  • Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
Elmar Licht
« on: November 24, 2019, 16:15:22 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk4gglVO9GY

Name: Elmar Licht
Titles: EMS Director, The Naiive Guardian, Careless Healer
Nature: Penitent
Elmar strives to do penance for his sins, his transgressions.
Demeanor: Visionary
Elmar always sees beyond the mundane, to focus on what things should be, and how to make it happen.
Personality: Protagonist (ENFJ-T)
Affiliation: Emergency Services, to his closest companions.

Low Torment:
When the lightning strikes twice, you can see a glimpse, a shadow. A silhouette of a man with large baring owl wings, alluding to the time before the creation of time itself. As it gets closer to you, your body becomes warm, the plants and trees around you start to sing the songs of rebirth. Is it an Angel or a Fallen? That we can never be sure.

High Torment:
You are walking around the salient only to see a horrific display. An adumbration of a tall, well-toned man. It turns to you only to show fangs instead of teeth, the lips are not there anymore, as razor-sharp fangs like those of angler fish. The wings of a clean owl turn grimy and dull, as the corruption overcomes the flesh of the ligament. As he faces you fully, you start to notice his fingernails turn to dark claws, vicious and horrendous. You begin to wonder what made something so divine turn to such a corrosive nature? What kind of hate does one harbor within themselves to look so malicious?

Normal Visage:
When you meet the man the first time, you might wonder, is he trustworthy? His enchanting voice, his alluring gaze, they all seem too "unique" to be that of a normal man. But it all comes together. His knowledge, his caregiving nature, they all seem to fit like multiple cogs in a mechanical watch. Alluring, wonderous relic of the past that foreshadows something forgotten.
His actions speak louder than the words of the greatest philosopher, and his calculated words show an enormous amount of caring nature. Empathy, leadership. Although he seems weak physically, you understand that there is a precise reason for it all along.

Elmar was placed in a crib, though that is not entirely true. He was placed in an empty old wooden box that once held radishes. And with it, the young girl put him at the doorsteps, on a cold night on the eve of June. He was perhaps a month old, but the Church in Iceland did not fret. This was a common mission for them, with all the war the happened 20 years ago.
After a few years, Elmar got to a point where he could start reading simple stories, which all were biblical. The church reveled in having a smart child among them, someone to teach and pass on their religion. Though as all wretched balance in the world, someone burned the church. The night was as cold as before, at the same time in June. Perhaps the same day.
Being in a poor village, the priest and nuns managed to move the children into proper orphanages, though Elmar got the short stick. Or so it seems.
Germany in the 1970s was in shambles, with the wall splitting it in half he was sent to live in a crumbling orphanage where he met friends for life. Leopold was the first to be introduced to Elmar, and although they had a small language barrier at first, they quickly became long life friends, which turned into a brotherhood.
Elmar was smaller build than Leopold, and thinner. He was picked on quite a lot, but his brothers, Leopold and Garret, came to his aid always, and he came to their rescue no matter what. Over the years, the trio became inseparable, but so were their ideals - Humanity first. They vowed to make the world a place where no one will have to suffer as they did.
Elmar adored reading books and became obsessed with medical practice. Being there for someone else, and taking care of them would make it seem like he is a real Good Samaritan. And he was, in a way, someone who is flawless and pure.
The trio split ways in their young adult life, as they each went their separate ways in the army, aiding where they could. Due to the intensity of their work, they rarely met but communicated in letters. But with all that was going on at the time, they had little room for concern. Their ideals were the top priority, as they believed each of them would succeed in their own line of duty.
After years of training and practice, Elmar was an esteemed combat medic who dealt with quite a lot in his time, but he wasn't satisfied. It wasn't until he found The Red Cross and pursued that. Though such an endeavor created a hole in the heart of Elmar. Suddenly, their line of duty seemed too real and too big. He returned to Germany after many years, a place that has reached stability, and it was actually what Elmar needed at the time.
Peace was never an option, not in this world for Elmar. And he felt it in his bones before he even picked up the phone he had his bag packed.
"Elmar, its Garret, something happened to Leopold. I need you here." And without another word, Elmar left and rejoined his brothers.

10 years he hasn't seen them, but nothing has changed, a call for help is a summoning of a kin.

-----
[ooo] - Death: The person is dead.
[ooo] - Enemy/Despise: Distrust, hate.
[ooo] - Untrustworthy: Keeping these under a microscope.
[ooo] - Neutral: No judgement yet, just met, no thoughts about person.
[ooo] - Good opinion: Appreciation, like.
[ooo] - Friendly: Sympathetic, valuing.
[ooo] - Close friends: Admiring, deep appreciation, would die for.
♣ : Special connection. The more ♣, the more extreme the connection is.
-----

Elmar - I have no memories of my host, yet from the stories, I have been told he is precisely the kind of mortal that fits me. Visionary, he who does not give up. Astonishing.

Leopold - You can't speak of the Licht without referring to Leo. Leopold is, by all means, a man who works for the gain of others rather than himself. I owe this man a lot, and in return, all I have given him is a more stringent burden to bear.

Garet - Out of the three Licht, he is the one who uses his mind and common sense. Without Garet, none of the three could perceive their own faults and futures. Although he does not trust me fully, I can say that in a pinch, he will come to my aid, even without my request.

Robin - A strong independent woman. Only recently I got to be more acquainted with. It saddens my heart to hear the horrible tales Ms. Nico has gone through, but all I can say is that she will outlive every horror tossed into her path.

Mark - Of my kind, someone who I can trust to keep up whatever I need him to do. He may be my mentor, but I feel that is he is something more to me down the line.

Aviana - Threw her life down as she sought of no other options. To leave her behind once more saddens my heart, but it must be done. This task I have is too important.

Ryan - A lost soul at first, bound to life by a single thread. A thread of doubt and misery. After all hope was lost, after all life diminished from his eyes I came in to assist in his moment of truth. Showing him the way may provide him some insight of how to continue on this world of decay. I hope he survives to see a day of pure joy.

Latasha Love - An intriguing sorceress. I wish I could speak with her more regarding philosophical intrigues, to find a better, sturdier, common ground.

Caelin - I feared for her at first, to see such a soul go through so much. The stories of your past I hear from Ryan, truly saddening. If only I could have done more. To you, my actions may seem grandiose, but that is because I know not of any other way to repent and pay for our transgressions.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 20:38:50 PM by Iron »

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
    • View Profile
Re: Elmar Licht
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 16:37:33 PM »
ok, this is epic

Offline Matt

• Community Manager
  • Live like a wolf. Wild, Free and Hungry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 17:21:35 PM »
my favourite licht!
Garet also my favorite licht!
Leopold sucks a dildo instead

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 17:57:32 PM »
my favourite licht!

https://youtu.be/dgr_QYqvYLI?t=12

Offline Matt

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 18:05:40 PM »
my favourite licht!

https://youtu.be/dgr_QYqvYLI?t=12

y u alwez cryiinn

Offline Iron

• IronTony#0211
  • Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 18:21:51 PM »
ok, this is epic

:D

my favourite licht!

Ah yes, the unoriginal Licht is the beacon of the family! :)

Just make sure a certain someone doesn't snipy snipe you for that comment, my man has pride for days

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2019, 18:31:21 PM »
oh yeah didnt we see him catherine like a month ago?

welcome to the tenebris list asher, enjoy ur short stay here  >:(

Offline Nadler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2019, 18:40:06 PM »
This pic creeps me out idk why

Offline Matt

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2019, 18:43:13 PM »
oh yeah didnt we see him catherine like a month ago?

welcome to the tenebris list asher, enjoy ur short stay here  >:(

I got nadler in my sept who gon fk u up if u get near me

Offline Jeffrey Gain

• the two time writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2019, 21:58:45 PM »
I guess Lincoln was not worthy enough to be added to the relations, perhaps his death was too irrelevant after all.

the cp is good looking as always

Offline Coeus

• Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2019, 22:22:52 PM »
Holy shit ...do my eyes deceive me ?!

This is beautiful.

Offline Raven

• All-Seeing Eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2019, 22:23:24 PM »
I guess Lincoln was not worthy enough to be added to the relations, perhaps his death was too irrelevant after all.

the cp is good looking as always

u forgot stephen tho >!!

Offline Maid

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2019, 22:32:13 PM »
how'd u like it if we burn ur garden and make a bad smell  >:(

Offline Skeeper0

• Trial Administrator
  • humor cooleth blood; wrath spillth it
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2019, 23:07:44 PM »
looks nice, hell get sad when he finds out we murked oscar

Offline Iron

• IronTony#0211
  • Senior Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2019, 23:37:27 PM »
Added those who I missed out.

Added a song which i totally forgot about lol

And thank you for the praise!

how'd u like it if we burn ur garden and make a bad smell  >:(
The trick is to not have one in the first place :)

looks nice, hell get sad when he finds out we murked oscar
D:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 23:39:01 PM by iron »